Friday, October 19, 2007

I AM SPARTACUS! I AM SPARTACUS! I AM SPARTACUS! I AM..... THE BP


Well the Bitter Photographer has gotten the rumour mill humming with his posts on many of the photographer bloggers. Posting annonomously, I'm sure someone will figure out who it is in time to come, but for now many names are being bandied about as to who it is. His / Her posts, are slightly disparaging but I'm sure taken with a grain of salt. Whats irony if it doesn't sting a little, right, though Alec does seem to be unfairly coming in for the brunt of it. Chin up, what doesn't break you will only make you stronger. Get some posts going and get back in the game man. I'm sure someone is in his sights next, a Photo Editor or will that bite the hand that feeds him? Now if only kubrick were alive to bring it to the screen. If BP has the same package as Kurt were all up shit creek.

No comments: